welcome

Aunt Jemima

I just finished driving around Fayetteville with polly and erin. Let me preface this by saying how much I do indeed love polly day. I also love her family, especially her mother, and I think that they are wonderful people.

however, they drink water out of syrup bottles. I'm not sure how I feel about that. As I was commenting on the strangeness of such a unique water container, polly seized the opportunity to explain why the syrup bottle is ideal for drinking water out of. She stated, "they're perfect for drinking water! Look, the little nipple is perfect!"

that got the ball rolling on our henceforth hilarious conversation about syrup and well, you get the idea.

polly, I love you for drinking water out of a syrup bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

! *g* 
a lover of *jesus *political science *children *t.betans *painting *literature *music *knowledge *humor *piano *art *community
! friends 
  • argos
  • chris & evie
  • eric
  • harkeys
  • james
  • john
  • jones 2 ethne
  • kekexili
  • kristen
  • lafe
  • meredith
  • njrokpa
  • polly
  • rockstar jones
  • shelli
  • stegers
  • stephen
  • stu
  • whit
  • ! endeavors 
  • chinesepod
  • engrish
  • fayetteville public library
  • the grove
  • the grove kids
  • mcsweeneys
  • national public radio
  • settlers of catan
  • sojourners
  • thinkgeek
  • tibetan connections
  • valentino achak deng
  • !music.art.design;
  • 7136
  • aargo
  • andy cogbill
  • brett harkey photography
  • eastcreek studios
  • haguewood photography
  • lawrence.com
  • steve lee
  • studio 6
  • ! archives;
     
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com