welcome

January showers

It feels more like April here than January. This fickle weather makes me feel like I'm perpetually getting sick but never actually end up with a cold.

I had the pleasure of having Sara stay at my house for the last week. Needless to say, it was filled with both fun and hilarious moments. The majority of our hilarity together can be attributed to the words and phrases that come out of sara's mouth. Here are some of my favorites by Sara from this last week:

* "you're such a bully"
* me: I think I'm getting a fever blister...
Sara: aw! That means I can't kis... I mean, drink after you anymore
* "dig! dig it! dig a hole! wig! wig it!" (she has a tendency to spout off streams
gibberish nonsense like this)
* "I think I'm constie"
* "ah I think I'm having the anal leakage" (my personal favorite)

now I have the pleasure of my other favorite Sarah coming to my house to stay for the next two days. Although she isn't as colorful with her verbal skills as Sara scherer, I'm sure our time will be just as eventful.

freshly sharpened bouquets of pencils to all! Happy school starting in a week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

! *g* 
a lover of *jesus *political science *children *t.betans *painting *literature *music *knowledge *humor *piano *art *community
! friends 
  • argos
  • chris & evie
  • eric
  • harkeys
  • james
  • john
  • jones 2 ethne
  • kekexili
  • kristen
  • lafe
  • meredith
  • njrokpa
  • polly
  • rockstar jones
  • shelli
  • stegers
  • stephen
  • stu
  • whit
  • ! endeavors 
  • chinesepod
  • engrish
  • fayetteville public library
  • the grove
  • the grove kids
  • mcsweeneys
  • national public radio
  • settlers of catan
  • sojourners
  • thinkgeek
  • tibetan connections
  • valentino achak deng
  • !music.art.design;
  • 7136
  • aargo
  • andy cogbill
  • brett harkey photography
  • eastcreek studios
  • haguewood photography
  • lawrence.com
  • steve lee
  • studio 6
  • ! archives;
     
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com