welcome

yay 2005

It is really weird and strange but to me it feels as though it has been 2005 for a while. Today I wrote 1/2/05 and it didn't feel weird at all. Normally I would be like, "holy crap! that is so weird! I'm writing 05 instead of 04! crazy!" but today that didn't happen at all. I almost got confused at thought last year had actually been 2005 and now it was 2006. 05 just seems very natural to me.

So I just got back from five days of hanging out with crazy cool peeps from arkansas and oklahoma. I must say, I think Oklahoma produces the coolest people in America. I have yet to really dislike anyone from that state whom I know personally. in fact, I pretty much love everyone from Oklahoma. that's right, I'm an Oklahoman's #1 fan.

Most definitely my favorite part of this year's conference in regard's to entertainment was when the girl stuck the ethernet jack into her ear during the security video. i mean, what kind of a moron thinks that someone is seriously security personel when he asks you to get a reading of your ear canal? that was priceless. i also loved filming the video with larry lindquist. you all missed out greatly on all the stuff that was shot. jordan smith made me pee my pants. If you didn't go to CC 04, well, i feel sorry for you. it was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

! *g* 
a lover of *jesus *political science *children *t.betans *painting *literature *music *knowledge *humor *piano *art *community
! friends 
  • argos
  • chris & evie
  • eric
  • harkeys
  • james
  • john
  • jones 2 ethne
  • kekexili
  • kristen
  • lafe
  • meredith
  • njrokpa
  • polly
  • rockstar jones
  • shelli
  • stegers
  • stephen
  • stu
  • whit
  • ! endeavors 
  • chinesepod
  • engrish
  • fayetteville public library
  • the grove
  • the grove kids
  • mcsweeneys
  • national public radio
  • settlers of catan
  • sojourners
  • thinkgeek
  • tibetan connections
  • valentino achak deng
  • !music.art.design;
  • 7136
  • aargo
  • andy cogbill
  • brett harkey photography
  • eastcreek studios
  • haguewood photography
  • lawrence.com
  • steve lee
  • studio 6
  • ! archives;
     
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com