welcome

Contemplation

I've been thinking lately.

Actually it would be more truthful to say that God has brought some things to my attention recently. Basically, in regards to almost every aspect of my life, I have no idea what I'm doing or what I'm talking about. That's essentially the revelation. I have no idea what is going on. But the trick is making you all think I do indeed know what is going on. Yeah, that's when I like to pretend that I'm really smart and put together and totally aware. Parts of this surface, and at times I can authentically be some of these, but the majority of the time I'm just faking it. I'm pretty good at faking it too.

So needless to say this is pretty crappy that I'm like this. I mean, its pride coming out in ways that I didn't know it existed. That happens all the time. I think I have every aspect of pride nailed down and then, wham, something hits me over the head. And I look at it and think, gee, I didn't know that was pride and God is saying, Yes dear, it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

! *g* 
a lover of *jesus *political science *children *t.betans *painting *literature *music *knowledge *humor *piano *art *community
! friends 
  • argos
  • chris & evie
  • eric
  • harkeys
  • james
  • john
  • jones 2 ethne
  • kekexili
  • kristen
  • lafe
  • meredith
  • njrokpa
  • polly
  • rockstar jones
  • shelli
  • stegers
  • stephen
  • stu
  • whit
  • ! endeavors 
  • chinesepod
  • engrish
  • fayetteville public library
  • the grove
  • the grove kids
  • mcsweeneys
  • national public radio
  • settlers of catan
  • sojourners
  • thinkgeek
  • tibetan connections
  • valentino achak deng
  • !music.art.design;
  • 7136
  • aargo
  • andy cogbill
  • brett harkey photography
  • eastcreek studios
  • haguewood photography
  • lawrence.com
  • steve lee
  • studio 6
  • ! archives;
     
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com