welcome

air link?

I'm wireless now.


Let me tell you, its not all its cracked up to be. Acutally, I don't know how "cracked up" wireless internet is supposed to be or spoken to be in general, but I'm sure my most recent frustrations with it were not mentioned on blurb of the shiny royal blue box it came in. On average, I'm kicked off about every 11.5 minutes or so. I think the singal in my room is pretty crappy (considering I live in a bat cave) even though my brother, the computer techie, tells me this has nothing to do with nothing. I suppose its really not all that bad. I mean, it is definitely better than lugging this thing downstairs every blue moon to check my email.


I'm also having mouse issues. there is some strange blip in the technological atmosphere over here at the davis house or something. Who said technology makes your life easier anyway? its supposed to be the wave of the future, the wave of the future, the wave of the future... (a poor attempt at an avaiator reference)


that is all i have really. just wanted to share my computer issues with the endless online abyss called the internet.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what's the website to that clothing/girly/accessories designer that you had a link to on your AIM info. I think it had the word "anthropology" in it. Thanks.

Hope summa' school is going good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

! *g* 
a lover of *jesus *political science *children *t.betans *painting *literature *music *knowledge *humor *piano *art *community
! friends 
  • argos
  • chris & evie
  • eric
  • harkeys
  • james
  • john
  • jones 2 ethne
  • kekexili
  • kristen
  • lafe
  • meredith
  • njrokpa
  • polly
  • rockstar jones
  • shelli
  • stegers
  • stephen
  • stu
  • whit
  • ! endeavors 
  • chinesepod
  • engrish
  • fayetteville public library
  • the grove
  • the grove kids
  • mcsweeneys
  • national public radio
  • settlers of catan
  • sojourners
  • thinkgeek
  • tibetan connections
  • valentino achak deng
  • !music.art.design;
  • 7136
  • aargo
  • andy cogbill
  • brett harkey photography
  • eastcreek studios
  • haguewood photography
  • lawrence.com
  • steve lee
  • studio 6
  • ! archives;
     
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com